For convenience, you can save our access number in your contacts for seamless dialing.
You can either save the number into the phone book on your phone in the regular
way, or you can edit the numbers in your phone book to include the access number
and dial using pause dialing.
How to save a speed dial
- 1 Select the contact to edit
- In front of their number, enter the DialAbroad access number for your country eg. 033 3232 2323
- 2 Add a pause
- Tap the + * # key at the lower left of the screen and the keyboard
layout will change to show a 'pause' button. Tap the Pause key
- Tap the menu key then the 'add 2-sec pause' button, or just press the ',' button on your keyboard
- Press * 3 times to show ' p '
- Press and hold 0 to show ' + '
- Motorola/Sony Erricson
- Press and hold * to show ' p '
- (Only if outside the UK)
- Enter the DialAbroad PIN and add another pause
- 3 Enter the person's number
- Ensure the destination number includes the full international code starting 00 followed finally by #
- 4 Click Save
Example: If 033 3232 2323 is your DialAbroad access number and 1234 is your PIN and 00336987654321 is your contact's phone number, then the finished entry should look like this:
- 03332322323 ,1234,00336987654321
- 03332322323 p1234p00336987654321